What is this?
The community firmware is a free and modern operating system for your fischertechnik TXT. Heavily extended internet connectivity including an own app store as well as the ability to control and program models via PC, tablet or smart phone make your TXT fit for the future.
And best of all: You don’t even have to open or modify your TXT for this because the community firmware is installed onto sd card and can that way be removed at any time.
It’s so simple!
- your fischertechnik TXT
- a micro sd card with 2 to 32GB capacity
The installation happens in four simple steps:
- Make sure that you are running at least RoboPro Version 4.2.4 (we recommend to use the latest version, currently 4.4.4).
- Enable the booting your TXT from an SD card.
- Copy the contents of the community firmware ZIP archive onto your sd card
- Insert the sd card into your TXT and switch it on!
Detailed information can be found in the installation guide and in the fischertechnik community forum.